Check back here regularly to find out what's going on at Potter's Place.
UPDATE: MAY 29th, 2020
Potter's Place will open on June 1st for Maine residents as well as out-of-state campers. All returning to or entering Maine are still required to meet the 14 day quarantine requirements.
What does this mean to you?
* This does not mean that you must remain in Maine for 14 days.
It does mean that you must self-quarantine (self-isolate) during your stay if that is 1 to 14 days.
* You must have all provisions for that 1 to 14 day stay so that you do not leave the campground.
* If your stay is to be 15 days or more you must observe and meet that 14 day requirement.
* All information below remains in effect
* Reservations are required
* All camping units must be self contained (no tenting will be allowed).
* Only Seasonals and registered Campers are allowed.
* NO Day Visitors or Overnight Guests are allow on the grounds
* No lounge, rec-hall, pool, or bath-houses will be open.
* No gatherings large than 10 people is allowed.
* Social distancing must be observed.